An eCommerce Platform to offer Community Education Classes
According to a study by eMarketer, even prior to social distancing and shelter in place due to COVID-19, an overwhelming percentage of customers preferred to shop online which they consider convenient and hassle-free.
This trend cuts across products and services. Classes and Care sessions are no exception. Institutions that offer such programs will benefit more from digital infrastructure, especially considering the uncertainty accentuated by the pandemic. This post discusses the top 6 benefits of using an eCommerce platform like Digital Signup for offering classes and care programs:
- A Self-Service Automated Platform
- A One-Stop-Shop Digital Catalog
- Intuitive User Experience
- Mobile Friendly Platform
- PCI Compliant Online Payment
- Communication and Engagement
1. Self-Service Automated Platform
The primary benefit of an integrated platform such as Digital Signup is that it enables customers to find, register and pay for sessions online in a hassle-free manner without administrative assistance. Digital Signup offers an online catalog of classes and care sessions – making it easy for customers to browse, search and find the sessions of their choice.
- Self-service capability – from search, registration, scheduling to payment, the platform offers an intuitive and user-friendly interface:
- Search by relevance such as topics, interests, location etc.
- Search engine optimized (SEO) catalog that takes customer directly to what they are looking for.
- Online Scheduling: Customers can set their childcare schedules online and track the schedules on their calendar.
- Authorize drop and pick up: Parents can setup authorized contacts that are permitted to drop and pick up their children.
2. A One-stop-shop For All Classes – Physical and Digital
Having a digital platform provides a ‘single pane of glass’ visibility for all classes, sessions and events across many locations. Customers need not search in various places to find what they are looking for. A platform like Digital Signup gives one common place for customers to find classes for any topic, any location and any mode (physical or digital).
3. Intuitive User Experience
Modern user experience improves customer engagement. Especially in a world where people have limited time, an intuitive interface that facilitates easy navigation and requires minimal clicks to complete their registration improves increases engagement.
4. Mobile Friendly Platform
According to a study by Business Insider Intelligence, nearly 50% of all eCommerce transactions will happen through mobile devices, primarily driven by ease of navigation. Digital Signup being an eCommerce platform that works on any device, makes it even more convenient for customers to search, register and pay on their phones.
5. PCI Compliant Online Payment
Features like multi-tender payment options, automatic & recurring payments and gift cards increase loyalty and ensures that customers will keep coming back to this platform because of the ease of use. With multiple online payment options, Digital Signup eliminates the need for customers to visit administrative office to pay for a class.
Auto payment: In addition to paying online, customers can also setup auto pay so that monthly payments are taken care of based on the invoice generated.
6. Communication and Engagement
The success of an eCommerce platform, especially in the context of learning, depends not only on the convenience it offers but also on the engagement factors such as:
- Automated notifications sent to customers regarding their classes.
- Send emails and mobile texts to keep customers informed of changes.
- Featured classes and promotions, ability to add classes to wish list, improves customer engagement.
- Ability to deliver virtual classes through the platform itself.
To summarize, Digital Signup incorporates the latest technology and is designed with over 30 years of input from community education and childcare centers. To directly schedule an appointment for a free consultation on how you can start leveraging this platform – click: